We hope that all the information that we will describe below is easy to understand and if you have any questions, we will be at your entire disposal.
What kind of personal information does THE STREET ARCH. collect?
1 – Information when filling out the forms on our website, for example, when you send us a request for meetings or budgets;
2 – Information that we collect automatically through cookies, as explained below.
How we may use your information
1. To ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
2. Manage our website and for internal operations, including problem solving, data analysis, testing, research, statistics;
3. As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
Note: All information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
THE STREET ARCH. team, using the contact forms on its website, requests information such as:
– Phone number (Optional)
– Description of your order.
This filling is completely voluntary, and the data collected will be processed with the highest confidentiality of our office and will not be transmitted to other entities. THE STREET ARCH. team reserves the right to save the following data (name, email, phone) for its own advertising purposes in order to inform people of its products/services or company updates,
Never forget your rights:
Right of access
If the client wishes, we can provide, at their request, a copy of the personal data we have about them as well as the tools we use to record their data.
Right to be forgotten
If the client wishes, we can, at their request, delete all their data from all the tools and software we use, including the client account.
Right to data portability
If the client wishes, we can provide, at their request, the personal data concerning them, in a structured format, commonly used and automatic to read.
Right of opposition
If the client wishes, we can, at their request, not use their data in any case or eventuality.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are stored on your computer when you visit a website.
Cookies are sent back to the originating website on each visit or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. Cookies perform a number of different jobs, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and, in general, have the function to improve the user experience. They can also help ensure that the ads you see online are more relevant to your interests.
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in your browser options, or by making changes to the tools of Anti-Virus programs, such as Norton Internet Security. However, this may change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. This may affect or not allow you to log in to programs, websites or forums.
THE STREET ARCH Cookies
On this website, cookies are used to facilitate features and functions that enhance your browsing experience. They are also used to measure the performance of our website and the ways in which visitors navigate the path. The information below details the cookies we use, and the impact they have on your browsing experience.
Disabling/Enabling all cookies
To learn more about cookies, including to see which cookies have been set up and how to manage and delete them, you should consult the support of the web browser you use.
The information below explains which cookies are used by THE STREET ARCH and third parties.
1 – Google & Microsoft
– Integration of google search console that allows us to work and optimize our website in accordance with google services. This tool does not collect any data; it only provides information regarding our website (Duration – Persistent);
– Gmail and outlook – When you send us an email, or send us a request through the form, we also receive a copy to our Gmail/outlook due to the capacity and offer of services provided by them (Duration – Persistent);
– Google Maps – Integration of THE STREET ARCH. location services on the map provided by Google (Duration – Persistent);
– Google analytics – We are connected and share cookies with Google Analytics. We share some codes inserted in our website that essentially allow us to collect statistical data and more relevant pages from our website. The expiration time of the following data is 50 months.
2 – HTTPS Protocol (SSL Certificate) – This service allows changes between secure (https) and non-secure (http) domains to be processed.
Note: This service does not collect any personal data from users, and allows all data to be encrypted (Duration – Persistent).
Important Note: Cookies are stored on your device, so you will always have the opportunity to remove or block them if you see fit. All data is encrypted and at no time does THE STREET ARCH. have access to it. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or the accuracy of third-party websites.
More information about cookies
There are four main types of cookies used by websites. These categories are described below, based on the information published in the International Chamber of Commerce’s Cookie Guide:
Strictly necessary cookies – Enables the service you have specifically requested. These cookies are essential to allow you to browse the website and use its features, such as access to secure areas of the website;
Performance cookies – They collect anonymous information on the pages visited. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, which pages visitors check most often and whether they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the functioning of a website.
Functionality cookies – Reminds you of the choices you make to improve your experience. These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made (such as your username, language or region) and provide enhanced and personal features. The information that these cookies collect may be anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting/advertising cookies – They collect information about your browsing habits to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad, as well as helping to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. They remember that you visited a website and that information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Very often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the functionality of the website provided by the other organization.
You agree that:
1. You have read all of the previous terms presented by THE STREET ARCH.
2. We have the right to share your personal information with our contracted or subcontracted by THE STREET ARCH. team, always maintaining a commitment to confidentiality, and search engine providers, who assist us in improving and optimizing our website.
3. We have a duty to disclose or share your personal data to fulfill any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or security of our customers and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and reducing credit risk.